Days left to register:
4:30 pm - 5:30 pm - Registration/Networking
5:30 pm - 6:30 pm - CSR Action Service Stations/Podium times
6:20 pm - Betting Instructions
6:30 pm - Races Start/Dinner
6:30 pm - 8:30 pm - Event with Door Prizes
$45 MPI premier and preferred members
$60 MPI essential members
$0 Past Presidents
About the Presentation
Do not miss the 2017 June Event!
This is one of our premier events and one of our biggest fundraisers for the MPI Minnesota Chapter.
And this year, we’re giving back!
Meet Our Speaker
There's no speaker at the June event - it's "all MPI hands on deck" to help several local nonprofits doing great work. They include:
Canterbury Park is our host venue for the June event.
For those that need guestroom accommodations:
Hampton Inn Minneapolis/Shakopee
- $125 rate offered until hotel is sold out – must reference the “Canterbury rate”
- Reservations can be made by calling 952-641-3600
What we’ll be doing and the items we need donated from you…
- Veteran Personal Hygiene Pack Station - Only station that needs your donations
- We’ll be creating packs of personal hygiene items that will be donated to veterans in need
- **HOTELIER OPPORTUNITY** – Please bring hotel sized shampoo, conditioner, body wash, face wash, soap, razors, oral health items, etc.
- Travel size personal hygiene items
- Kitchen Utensils Station
- We’ll be creating packs of new kitchen utensils that will be donated to people who have recently gone from being homeless to living in their own home
- Education/School Supplies Station
- We’ll be creating flashcards that will be donated for teacher’s that use their own funds to supply their student’s with the proper learning tools
- Tie Blankets Station
- We’ll be creating easy-to-make fleece blankets that will be donated to kids in need
Donation Drop Bins
- Personal Care Bin
- Does not need to be travel size
- Toothbrushes & toothpaste, shampoo & conditioner, hair products for women of color, deodorant, hairbrushes & combs, feminine hygiene products
- Education/Book Bin
- School supplies, backpacks, children’s books, chapter books
- ·Animal Rescue Bin
- Food for dogs & cats, treats, grooming supplies, new or slightly used bedding, leashes & collars and crate pads
- Harriet’s Closet Bin
- Casual, business casual and interview ready clothes – must be new or gently used
- In addition to clothing, they also request accessories such as purses, jewelry, watches, belts and shoes
- Men’s clothes: Everyday wear and casual clothing, mostly looking for clothes for ages 13-24.
- New socks and underwear for both men and women
- Toy Bin
- Toys for all ages, children and teen’s CD’s and DVD’s, dolls of all ethnicities, art supplies, playdough
- Kids Apparel Bin
- Children’s clothing, coats, winter items, shoes, new underwear
- Infant Care Bin
- Baby wash, lotion & power, diaper rash cream and wipes, diapers, pull-ups, bottles, sippy cups, pacifiers
- Used Cell Phone Bin
- Old, unused phones will go to help domestic violence victims
- Erase any data from the phone and disconnect the phone’s service with your wireless provider
- Remove any storage cards and SIM cards from the phone.
- Place wireless phone from any service provider along with battery, charger and accessories into a plastic bag.
- If accessories are missing or phone is broken or has cracked screen, you can still donate
- Senior Citizen Bin
- Games & puzzles, playing cards, adult coloring books
- Non-Perishable Food Bin
- Items on short supply: canned meats, pre-packaged meals, gravy mixes, cereal, flour
Cancellations received by the office at least two business days prior to the event are eligible for a refund of the registration fee. No refunds will be provided for cancellations received fewer than two business days prior to the event. No-shows will be billed for any unpaid registration fees.